We are very pleased to support Financial Planning Week this year which runs between 23-29 November 2014.
During this week, members of the public are invited to take advantage of a free financial planning session at our office in Glasgow.
The sessions are genuinely free and are intended to give members of the public an opportunity to experience true financial planning, without being committed to paying upfront fees.
We will help you to answer questions such as (but not limited to)
- Am I saving enough for the future / retirement / a special event etc?
- When can I afford to retire, and if it’s not at age x what do I need to do to change that?
- I want to be debt free by age x. What do I need to do to achieve it?
- Is there any way of making my money work better for me?
- If something happened to me or my partner, what would happen to us financially?
- How can we make sure that our money goes to the people we want it to after our days?
- If my partner or I need to pay for care in the future, what impact would that have on our wealth?
Everyone is welcome to take advantage of our free financial planning surgeries so please book now to avoid missing out on a slot.
If you are interested in coming along to have your questions answered and see how making a financial plan can benefit you, please either email email@example.com or call our office to make an appointment.
Once the appointment has been made, you will receive an email confirming date, time and what information you should bring along.
If you are not located in the Glasgow area, other members are offering this opportunity, please refer to the following link to find a local planner –